Dear valued clients and partners,
In light of the recent announcement of movement control by the government of Malaysia, we would like to inform you that our operations office in Malaysia will be temporarily closed until 31 March 2020. However, our service will continue to be as normal, as we have made all necessary arrangements for our staffs to work from home to continue delivering a quality service experience for you.
We realise the severity of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and we believe that the health and well-being of our employees, clients, partners and the broader community must remain the top priority. Therefore, we are doing everything possible to contribute to the prevention and control of the virus, which includes putting in place a few key policies below to minimise our employees’ exposure to the virus.
- We have implemented a work from home policy for all of our staffs, which is mandatory until 31 March 2020, in accordance to the law which the Malaysia government announced previously.
- Our operations centre will close temporarily until 31 March 2020 to avoid employees from increased exposure to the virus in public places. But rest assured, our business continuity plans are already well in place and our daily operations will continue with minimal disruption.
- We have refrained our staffs from attending any face-to-face business meetings in public places. Any such meetings must be conducted online. This is in line with our aim of reducing employees’ public exposure.
- All international non-essential domestic and international business travels are banned to all countries until June or further notice, including all air and ground travel. Employees are also strongly urged not to conduct personal travel to any areas or countries.
- Fortunately, Lotusarts operates in the digital space, and our operations are mainly conducted via digital collaboration tools. We believe this is a huge advantage for us in this testing times and it helps us to continue our daily operations without being affected significantly. We encourage and will support you in driving digitalisation initiatives for your business and for your customers, should you need our assistance.
I understand that this is an unprecedented fold of unfortunate events and I reassure you that we are in good position to overcome it, from a business or financial perspective.
We are always ready to assist you in any matters and we are reachable through our social media below, our WhatsApp chat and email, firstname.lastname@example.org. Just contact us and we will serve you to our best ability.
We wish you all the best! Take care of yourself and practice good hygiene acts in this challenging time. Be sure to seek prompt medical attention if you have any symptoms of respiratory infection. Thank you!